Learn To Edit a Highlight Video in Just 15 Minutes
The 15 Minute iMovie Course is an amazing video by international wedding cinematographer Michael Sasser that shows you EXACTLY how to create your first highlight video in just 15 minutes.
Photographers avoid video for THREE main reasons:
- They think editing is complicated.
- They think that editing has to take up a lot of time
- They don't understand the marketing potential behind videos.
I'm here to help you change all of that and show you how to cut together your first video in just fifteen minutes!
That’s why I have created this course: to help you learn the 10 percent of iMovie that ACTUALLY MATTERS. Once you learn the tips and tricks I teach in this course, you’ll know the 10 percent that counts to start making your own movies in less than 15 minutes. Sounds a lot better than hunting and pecking for days, doesn’t it?
Here are some stats for why video is so important.
- Shoppers who view video are 1.81X more likely to purchase than non-viewers.
- Using the word “video” in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19%, click-through rates by 65% and reduces unsubscribes by 26%.
- Syndacast predicts 74% of all internet traffic in 2017 will be video.
Naturally, I understand the tribulations photographers go through trying to use iMovie for the first time. It feels so complicated that it’s overwhelming to contemplate just getting started. Just thinking about all there is to learn sometimes dissuades even the best intentioned from getting started.
Now I am an award-winning, International wedding cinematographer based in LA. I love shooting destination weddings as much as I enjoy breaking down my passion and sharing it with others who want to get started!
What does this course include?
- Teaches you exactly what you need to know, and only what you need to know. Don’t get lost in tutorials teaching you how to create explosions in the background!
- Includes sample footage I filmed myself, so you can follow along with me as I teach you.
- Includes my Eight Simple Shortcuts PDF to help you cut your workflow time in half.
- Is designed specifically for beginners. No prerequisites needed.
If you're a photographer who has never opened video software, this is for you. If the very thought of editing footage makes you sweat bullets. This is for you. If you want to make a movie today, and start booking (and more interesting) clients today, then this course is for you!
If you want to stand out from other photographers, and land higher paying and more interesting gigs. you can. It all starts with expanding your knowledge base and honing your skill set. Don't wait any longer to learn to edit video... start today.
What are people saying?
"Literally in 15 minutes I learned 4 little things that I had no idea how to do that made it so easy. The minute I finished watching it I started gathering all of my video clips to start making a promo for myself. No more waiting for editors and going back and forth on different cuts. I love it!"
- Austin T., Florida
"Man that was just what I needed. Very thorough without being too long. Easy to understand. I NEED this! Thank you for sharing!"
- Donna J., Maryland
"Ok, this video is awesome!! It's packed with information and gives you a ton to work with in just 15 minutes. I'm also REALLY looking forward to your next video with the more advanced stuff!"
-Charlette H., Oregon
Money Back Guarantee!
The 15 Minute iMovie beginner guide course has been proven to get you started faster and simpler than any other guide.
I am SO confident that you will be able to start editing your videos quickly and easily that I am including a DOUBLE Money Back Guarantee! If you still find video editing too hard and you weren't able to edit without pulling your hair out, I will give you double your money back.